A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

So, I don't usually do too much for Easter. Our neighborhood has a little Easter egg hunt every year and they have a cake walk and a jump house and this is where I have usually taken my kids. They really like to go. This year Jacob was sick Saturday so Alyssa and I went to a baptism, which was nice, and then we went to the Easter egg hunt. She won a cake and them jumped in the bounce house for a little while. I talked to some neighbors while she was jumping and then we went home.








I decided to do a little more with my kids and make it fun for them, so Sunday we decorated some eggs and then after church I let them go on an egg hunt. They really enjoyed it and they loved looking for their baskets in the morning. I am really glad i decided to make it a little more fun for them and tried to start a tradition we have never had, although I am sure this is what most if not everyone does on Easter.



I was a little sad because everyone was sick and I did not think that I was even going to be able to go to church on Easter Sunday,but in the morning Jacob was better and Jeff was feeling a little better too, so I took the two older kids and went to church while Jeff stayed home with the baby who had a fever. It was really nice and I was thankful to be able to go to church, I felt it was a blessing from the Lord.



No comments: