
Last week I actually got to see one of Jacob's games. He struck out his first couple of times and bat he struck out and I managed to get this
picture on one of his tries. He might actually
have better luck hitting the ball if he kept his eyes open. The next time he came up to bat he actually hit the ball and he got the run to 2
nd base. When the next batter came up he got to run home. He was so excited and I was excited for him. Believe it or not my eyes actually started watering. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?? Crying over baseball?! That is a little crazy. I can think of better things to be sappy over. What does being a mother take away your memory cells and open up the tear ducts? Gotta love the fact that he is sitting in the outfield while the game is being played.


Jacob got the game ball that game and Alyssa and Blayke had a good time walking around and playing. This day was the last good day before the Unalp Infirmary opened. I am happy to say, however, that we are all feeling better now except Blayke who now has an ear infection, but at least no one is throwing up anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment