"Don't mess with us buddy, we know Kung Fu." Jacob and Alyssa just recently started taking Kung Fu. Jeff thought that it was important for Jacob to take some kind of Martial Arts class to help him focus among other things, and Alyssa really wanted to take KungFu too. So far they are both really enjoying the class, and it is helping them. Jeff took them to their first class and when they came home I thought that they were so cute in their little uniforms. ( I know that is not why they are taking the class, but you have to admit they do look cute.) I am a little camera happy, so here are a couple of movies I took during one of their classes for family to enjoy, or anyone else who may like to see them. I use the movie option on my digital camera more now that I have started blogging than I ever did before. It's great to be able to share these little clips.
A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment