A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Monday, August 4, 2008

Truth or Lie

I was reading my friend's Blog (Janelle) and she had a post on there about a get to know you game where you tell two truths about yourself and one lie and everyone gets to guess which one is the lie. I have never played this game and I usually don't like games like this or boulderdash where you have to make up things because I am really bad at them.
Although once at a Relief Society social they played a game where 3 people had to tell the audience about the most embarassing thing that happened to them and the audience had to pick who was telling the truth. I couldn't believe it but I guess I was a better liar than I thought I was because most of them totally thought I was telling the truth and I wasn't. (I said that I had been mooned at a highschool football game, by the way.)
Anyway back to the 2 truths and one lie. I totally did not think I could come up with any good ones, but when I went for a walk this morning some occured to me, so here goes.

1. I lived in Puebla, Mexico for a few months.
2. I won $500 and trip to Hawaii on Let's Make a Deal
3. I threw up on a person next to me on an Airplane, 15 minutes into the flight.

So you guess which one you think is the truth. (I guess this is kind of fun.)

3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

O.K. Sandra...I guess the lie is the throwing up on the airplane--at least, I hope that is the lie! :)

sandra said...

Ya, you guessed it, although I did throw up, but it was before we boarded the plane.

Janelle said...

I was going to guess the throw up too. I am so glad that didn't happen!